Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: email@example.com ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
– Waste disposal management shall be taken special note to prevent hospital infection.
– Infections wastes shall be managed, stored strictly and burned by a incinerator located at hospital site.
2) Waste Disposal Plan
– Medical wastes in hospital are classified as follows;
|Infections Waste||Specially-controlled waste||Organ, needle, etc.|
|Industrial waste||Rubber gloves, etc.|
|General waste||Gauze, etc.|
|General Waste||Plastic, Rubber||Infusion bottle, etc.|
|Paper, wood, Vinyl||Voucher, etc.|
|Metal, Glass||Can, Glass bottle|
- b) Infections Waste Disposal
– Segregation: Infections waste disposal shall be segregated appropriately and packed in particular containers and delivered to particular storage. The segregation, packing and delivery shall be operated appropriately at each room such as outpatient, operation theater, blood collection room and dialysis room.
– Precaution: Infections waste shall not be place in other containers on the way of segregation, packing and delivery.
– Storage: Infections waste shall be stored at the storage in hospital site temporarily until infections waste is incinerated.
It is designed to sterilize medical waste , reduce its volume , and render its components unrecognizable all in one fully enclosed and automated system.
It combines direct heated steam , high pressure and shredding to treat infectious materials.
The contaminated waste is loaded into the upper stainless steel chamber where a heavy-duty shredder reduces the waste into small pieces. Using gravity, the processed material falls into the treatment chamber where every piece is steam heated to 134 and pressurized to 3 to bar for 20 minutes. The operating conditions are continuously monitored and validated to achieve complete sterilization.
The 60 minutes average duration process cycle is totally automated. A computerized system monitors the process and automatically prints a report with the essential sterilizing parameters at the end of the cycle for accurate record keeping.
The capacity is between 500 to 600 kg/cy.h or more.
1- Loading ; the contaminated waste is automatically -loaded into the chamber of the unit
2-Shredding; the heavy-duty shredder cut the material into small pieces and features a unique reversing system to avoid jamming
3-Heat; saturated pressurized steam raises the temperature to 134 C and the pressure to 3 bar
4-Sterilization; the sterilization comes into direct contact with the shredding material (134 c , 3 bar) for 20 minutes
5-Cooling; temperature is lowered to 80 C by spraying cool water onto Double jacket of the treatment vessel, simultaneously, the unit returns to ambient pressure
6-Draining; the steam is condensed to water and discharged with the cooling water to the sanitary sewer system
7-vacuum; the remaining residual steam is vented out through a vacuum pump
8-Unloading; a digital signal informs the operator that all safe operating conditions have been met
The condition unlocks the unit and allows gravity unloading of the treated waste into a container
|Operational temp. max||160 C|
|Max Weight when filld with waste For a special hydraulic test. Kg||10500|
|Stress. Kg/ cm3||3.5|
|Steam Pressure. Bar||8|
|Max Steam Flow Kg/h||500|
|Compressed Air Bar||6|
|Electricity 380 V/3 – phase Surge Protection system||35KW|
|Average Cycle Time. minutes||60|
|Process Wight Capacity . Kg||500 – 600|
|Average process wight capacity Kg./cycle microbial inactivation||200-300
|Waste volume reductin||80%|
|Consumption / Cycle|
|Electricity . KW/h||9|
“PYROLYTIC” combustion, by controlling the gasification of waste
The incinerator manufacturer must avoid the release of black smoke and fine dust, during the loadings.
It shall be able to reduce the volume of wastes by 98%.
It shall be able to hold emission in the second burn with gas residence of not less than 2 seconds.
The incineration should be completely free from visible smoke as well as offensive odours.
1.0The primary ignition burner shall providing ignition of the waste to 850 °C and must switch off to conserve fuel.
The primary combustion chamber shall be constructed from heavy steel plate and the unit is internally lined with a
complete layer of hote face refractory and high efficiency insulation.
The Internal diameter of the Chimney at least: ? 400 and its height: 8 m
The incinerator plant shall incorporate a control panel for its operation. On the control panel we shall have a visual
display of the chamber temperatures. This visual display must control and monitor the incinerator and his performance.
Capacity of destruction in weight shall be 60 Kg/h.
It should be able to operate not less than 10 hours/day
This incinerator must be able to destruct all combustible wastes produced by hospitals, private clinics, laboratories,
Design Specification : Types A, B, C, D, and E of medical waste
Supply, installation & testing DUCTED SPLIT UNITS at waste store with sufficient capacity to maintain the internal
temperature at 14 degrees Celsius in summers and winters
- Petrol: diesel
- Consumption: 8-10liter/hour
- Capacity: to cremate (carrion and spoils) 350-400kg/hour
- Temperature: 900-1350?C
- Operation temperature: -30~40?C
- Incinerator weight: 1800-2000 kg
- Volume: 0.70-0.80m/cube
- Exterior dimension: 1.4-1.6*1.0-1.15m (L*W)
An incinerator represents a complete solution to the problem of disposal of all hospital waste types. The liquid fuel
is diesel. The incinerator should meet the environment standards. Expected Technical specifications
The incinerator shall be fully self contained. incinerators that are stainless
steel with destruction rate of 15kg per hr. bactch load of 10-15kg of
waste and average temperature of 8500 degress c.
* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* A secondary injection of air to ensure perfect oxygen content.
19. A control box ensuring the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the regulation of the air flow being carried out by valves and following the control of the automatic cycle.
21. Controls and regulations:
Control box watertight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of combustion.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of postcombustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be done in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
22. Process Filtering system : Scruber to be mentionned as optional
23. Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or équivalent standard
23. Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
24. CE Manufacturing Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997
22. The supplier must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
23. The installed incinerator must bear a one year guarantee.
24. The supplier shall perforn an onsite installation of the incinerator.
25. The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician from
the factory; it will consist of curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc
NB.: Civil works and any other related services for the installation and training of operators must be included in the incinerator’s price.
Specification for the shelter of the incinerator: House of the incinerator inclusive in offer (the house must have facilities for hand washing and firefighting).
This material and equipment must include in the shed of the incinerator: foundation in rubble stone, isolation roofing against humudity; elevation with brick of 20 cm (bloc cement), continuing lintel (linteau) in reinforced concrete; steel frame (charpente en metal); roofing in sheet B.C.A. 28 BG (Toiture en t?le),metal gutter, sanitary installation (wash basin, soakway pit of 20 m of depth); ash pit of 30 m3,electrical installation; concrete slab for fixing the incinerator; chanel for evacuation of rain water or waste water, wire mesh for aeration up the lintel; smooth rougtcasting of walls (interior and outside);plinth with cement; 2 metal doors ;email paintings inside and latex paintings outside the house on walls and on doors; roofing limit (planche de rive); measures for this specification will depend on the size of the incinerator which will determine the size of the shed of the incinerator., etc